Last Day of E1

Dyskusje o wagonach E1.
Wiadomość
Autor
tramfan2000

Last Day of E1

#1 Post autor: tramfan2000 » 14 mar 2021, 10:45

Dear all,

I am a tramway-fan in Vienna. I was visiting Tramwaje Slaskie very often during the last years, but due the corona situation travelling to Poland is not possible at the moment.
I am looking for some information for a publication about the last day of operation of the Vienna E1 cars today:
which E1 cars are in service today?
which cars will be preserved (in the official statement is mentioned that two cars will be preserved - which cars)?
what was the last day of operation of the last 5 cars 923, 932, 938, 942, 945?
I see that E1 938 today is working on route 26 run 04, do you have any information about the second E1?
It will be great if anybody can help me.
Thank you very much and best regards

Ernst Plefka, Vienna

Awatar użytkownika
elot360
Kontakt:

Re: Last Day of E1

#2 Post autor: elot360 » 14 mar 2021, 11:37

All official information about last moments of E1 tram type and their short history on Silesian and Dąbrowa Basin tramlines is available on the Tramwaje Śląskie official site here. In polish language, but I guess google translator should be enough.

I see you already found information about which car is working today, unfortunately that's the last one available for passengers, there will be no more this cars on line today.
Car 923 is official out of use, last time on line was seen at 8th of February, at 1st of March there was information about withdrawn it from regular traffic (Information in Polish languge in Odstawione E1 topic here. Rest of vehicles, except 938 which is currently on the route, had last their day yestarday.
If you're interested, you can browse all "Dzień po dniu" section to find when current cars were on the route.

I hope I helped, greetings
Make Galeria Szynowy Śląsk great again!
galeria/

tramfan2000

Re: Last Day of E1

#3 Post autor: tramfan2000 » 14 mar 2021, 12:56

Many thanks for this information from Vienna!

ODPOWIEDZ